Here is my backup off grid solar for SHTF, WROL, TEOTWAWKI and everyday use. Forgot to mention on cloudy days I hardly over produce but most of the time I get a full charge out of it.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/woodl274/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694
- No rescue survival challenge?
- Outdoor survival, it is really a tough journal! Sichuan, China
- My dad's late '60 or 70's survival kit
- TOPS - Its so nice I don’t want to scratch it 😁
- Today when walking the dog i came across a stream that was too wide to jump and too deep to wade through, so i made a ”bridge” of some old wood that was left by woodcutters or something, i know its bad so i was wondering How i could make a real bridge of just sticks and logs?
- What's the pinging device in movie 'Arctic' called?
- Looking to buy a hatchet. Any recommendations?
- My new buck knife 192
- Lake Rathbun - Good Friday