In today’s Prep Talk: Mental Prepping, Steve runs us through Mental Prepping as we gear up for any type of event. This is a bit of a preparation for Saturdays video. Preparing your mind for an unexpected event is just as important as preparing your gear. We discuss Steve’s Top Three Mental Philosophies.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/woodl274/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694
- Breaking In Boots - How long should blisters be around?
- Would starting a fire when you're lost in the woods help searchers find you?
- MOUNT WASHINGTON HIKER SUFFERING FROM HYPOTHERMIA DIES
- Weird question
- Hiker missing for 6 days in Arkansas woods details fight against ants, prayer for survival
- What do you think of this DIY saltwater desalination bottle?
- Signs of a Tornado Coming: 6 Warning Signals That Forming Weather is Approaching
- An ingenious trick to make a fire with wet wood. Nàtoi.
- They're changing the game for ridiculous survival junk!
- Books on edible plants and mushrooms