With training full time, you have to mind your diet. In this video Daniel will show you how he prepares his ‘Monster Mash’ and gets recovered to go into his second training with enough energy every day.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/woodl274/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Parse/Date.php on line 694
- So I saw some really nice Thursday boots the other day and I was wondering. Are these good boots for camping,hiking,or survival. If you have personal experience with the boots please tell me I'd love to hear how they have held up or what they're were good for. Gracias =)
- hello, I did a little test to purify the water. Thanks my friends
- On making snares/deadfalls/trap lines in the woods in an emergency survival situation.
- Any ideas for making my own case for my 2"x3" signal mirror?
- Risky links in FM 3-05.7 PDF file
- What does your survival pack look like when going deep into the mountains?
- Basic kit for 28 days?
- stay calm and don’t panic and it will work out
- 130km kayak trip. Need nutrition advice.
- How to Handle the Bugs